Australia plays host to several million visitors a year. Whether you are a tourist wanting to explore the colours of the outback and the excitement of the cities, or a professional wishing to do business, you will need a valid visa to enter and spend time in Australia.
The conditions on a Visitor ETA are:
- It is valid for visits to Australia for tourism or to visit friends or relatives;
- It is valid for multiple visits within 12 months from the date of issue
- The maximum length of each visit is three months;
- You may not work while in Australia.
The conditions on a Long Stay Validity Business ETA are:
- The holder must have a genuine intention and need to come to Australia temporarily for Business;
- Not propose to stay for more than three months at each entry;
- Have adequate funds to support themselves while in Australia;
- Not intend to undertake study which could lead to a formal award;
- Not intend to engage in any activities which could adversely affect employment or training in Australia;
- Have personal qualities and a business background related to their stay in Australia;
- Meet the requirements for lodging a valid visa application;
- Meet health, character, public interest and special return requirements.